LICENSE TO USE APP
- Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the app and material on the app. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from this app (including republication on another app);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the app;
- Show any material from the app in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our app for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the app; or
- Redistribute material from this app except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You must not use our app in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the app or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the app; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our app to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our app without our express written consent.
- You must not use our app to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use our app for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Access to certain areas of our app is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our app, or indeed our whole app, at our discretion. (We obviously would only do that if we have reason to believe that you visit with malicious intent)
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or email
- You are responsible for any activity on our app arising out of any failure to keep your information confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- You must not use any other person’s user ID to access our app, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
- We may disable your user ID at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation. (We obviously would only do that if we have reason to believe that you visit with malicious intent)
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, and links) that is uploaded under your account.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to our app, however by making your app public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any content to the app that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our app database, or stored on our servers or published upon our app.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of this service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, but we commit to do the best we can to give you the best service possible.
- We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this app; nor do we commit to ensuring that the app remains available or that the material on the app is kept up to date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this app and the use of this app (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- To the extent that the app and the information and services on the app are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You may cancel your account at anytime by going to your account settings and deleting your account.
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final, please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service we provide for any reason, without notice at any time. (We obviously would only do that if we have reason to believe that you use our app with malicious intent)
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, we may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the App.
EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
LAW AND JURISDICTION
This term of use was created and last updated on the 30th of May 2018.